Short intro about the course:
In this course, you’ll learn how to set up Blender for 3d interiors, installing the best add-ons, basic 3d modelling, texturing, rendering and post-processing your images.
- Download and install Blender;
- Download and install Add-ons that will help the workflow;
- How to navigate and getting used to the interface;
- Model the room’s walls, floors and ceiling;
- Add windows, realistic sky and sun;
- Set up interior lights;
- Model a coffee table and texturing it;
- Add additional downloaded models to fill the scene;
- Adjust materials of downloaded files;
- Tweak the render engine to lower the render time;
- Treat the final image;
At the end of this course the student will be able to create 3d interior scenes and render them in a photorealistic way.
What do you need to bring with you?
A laptop with Wi-Fi and a mouse. Hardware Requirements:
64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support / 4 GB RAM / 1280×768 display / Mouse / Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3 / Less than 10 year old
64-bit quad-core CPU / 16 GB RAM / Full HD display / Mouse / Graphics card with 4 GB RAM
9:00 – 13:00 Uhr Part 1
13:00 – 14:00 Uhr Lunch
14:00 – 18:00 Uhr Part 2
Price 390,00€ incl. Lunch, soft drinks, coffee
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate.
Max. Participants: 5-8 persons