In this course you’ll learn how Sketchup can facilitate the creative process of interior design.
- Setting up a free account;
- How to navigate and getting used to the interface;
- Model the room’s walls, floors and ceiling using your own measurements;
- Add downloaded models to fill the scene and changing their appearance to match our design;
- Model a Tv rack;
- Add windows and doors;
- Set up cameras and create scenes;
- Test different combinations of designs with a non-destructive workflow;
- Add dimensional and angle annotations;
- Export 2d images;
After the course, the student will be able to use 3d software to experiment with different designs and try out ideas.
What do you need to bring with you?
A laptop with Wi-Fi and a mouse. Hardware Requirements:
64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support / 4 GB RAM / 1280×768 display / Mouse / Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3 / Less than 10 year old
64-bit quad-core CPU / 16 GB RAM / Full HD display / Mouse / Graphics card with 4 GB RAM
9:00 – 13:00 Uhr Part 1
13:00 – 14:00 Uhr Lunch
14:00 – 18:00 Uhr Part 2
Price 390,00€ incl. Lunch, soft drinks, coffee
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate.
Maximum Participants: 5-8